Trinity Western University is looking for a Director of the Learning Commons to provide innovative and collaborative leadership for the Learning Commons designed to support students in early academic success. experiences
This is a full-time job opportunity
- Reporting to the Vice Provost Teaching + Learning, provide leadership for a high-touch Learning Commons to support student success and persistence.
- Create a commitment to a shared vision of student learning and success among members of the Learning Commons team and across the University.
- Collaborate with Deans, department chairs, and faculty to identify learning support needs to inform the development and deployment of high-impact learning support strategies, supporting academic success.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and assess training and development programs for Learning Commons staff, Learning Commons student leaders, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred, in Student Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Education, Special Education or related degree.
- Preferred qualifications: Three years of experience in university-level teaching/learning, advising, tutoring, supplemental instruction, or other learning support or student development functions in higher education.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
Submit your resume and cover letter online at:
Established in 1962, Trinity Western University (TWU) is a fully accredited institution and a member of Universities Canada since 1984. Trinity Western offers 42 undergraduate and 18 graduate degree programs. More importantly, lives are changed at TWU through its whole-person, Christ-centred approach to education. With a wide array of programs, TWU equips leaders of character and competence to make a positive impact in the lives of others.