Heritage Christian Online School (HCOS) is a K-12 Distributed Learning (DL) school, providing fully-accredited, Christian education to students in BC. As one of Western Canada’s largest online schools, we connect teachers with families and students to provide guidance and support via personalized, online and face-to-face options.
We are looking to develop our Spanish and French Languages courses for students in Grades 5 through 12 to support second language learning and scaffold learning through the different grades.
We are looking for independent self-employed contract teachers who are certified to teach in BC and Spanish/French speakers who would be willing to engage in:
– Developing StudyForge learning objects both written and oral
– Creating video scripts to support language learning
– Write assignments and projects
– Create quizzes and tests
– Create review modules to support students transitioning to and from HCOS courses
– Create Moodle course shells to support student navigation
If you are a passionate teacher who is looking for an opportunity to develop innovative Christ-centered educational opportunities, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply online via the Language Development Application form
What we offer:
• Competitive Fee for services
Initial training will be held on June 28 – 30, 2021 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. via zoom. Contracts for development will be issued following the training.
This posting will remain open until June 24, 2021.