Maple Ridge Christian School is hiring enthusiastic leaders for our summer day camp!
We have created a fun and educational “Around the World” themed day camp so kids can explore the world from the safety of Maple Ridge. Daily rotation activities are based on the theme of the day including sports, arts/crafts, STEM experiments, world cultures, languages, and more.
- Lead a group of 10 to 16 elementary-aged campers in daily rotation activities
- Follow the given “Around the World” themed curriculum
- Supervise students to ensure their safety and well-being
- Maintain strong communication with the Short-Term Programs Coordinator
- Follow and enforce the code of conduct and COVID-19 health and safety protocols
- Welcome and assist families during drop-off/pick-up times
- Create a supportive and engaging learning environment for campers
- Excellent classroom management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience supervising young children
- Successful completion of a background check upon hire (reimbursed by MRCS)
Dates: July 12 – 23, 2021 (2 weeks)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:45AM-3:15PM
Required to attend one 3-hour training session. Training date options TBA.
How to Apply:
- Submit 1) Resume, 2) Cover Letter, & 3) Statement of Faith to email@example.com
- Contact the Short-Term Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
(COVID-19 health & safety policies in place. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will not run field trips this year.)