Potential Start Date: December 2019
Unity Christian School in beautiful Chilliwack, B.C. is seeking a HS Math and Science teacher to fill a maternity leave position starting in December 2019. Unity Christian is a growing school community in the Eastern Fraser Valley with 525 students K – 12. The mission of Unity Christian School is to assist students in developing their God given potential, enabling them to participate in the work of building the Kingdom of God; we are intentional about pursuing our graduate profile for our students.
About the High School:
The high school is home to 15 committed teaching staff members and 175 students in grades 9 – 12. The high school learning community is one that seeks to empower students to own their learning, and to provide a grace-filled community that allows students to be challenged in their faith and learning.
Each candidate must be:
• a committed Christian
• a BC certified teacher (or be able to qualify for BC certification)
• dedicated to Christian education.
Each application should include:
• a current resume (including at least 2 professional references, with phone numbers)
• your BC Teacher’s Certificate, or equivalent if you’re from out of province
• university transcripts, if available (copies are acceptable)
• your philosophy of Christian education.
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Unity Christian School
Matt Van Muyen – System Principal
50950 Hack Brown Road, Chilliwack, BC, V4Z 1K9 Phone: 604-794-7797