International Program Coordinator cum ELL Teacher
- Active follower of Jesus Christ and actively involved in her/his church.
- Preference given to those that are TESOL trained.
- Experience working with agents.
- Ability to develop ELL curriculum
- Good organizational skills and is flexible.
- Must have Class 4 drivers license or be willing to get one.
- Must be skilled in using using Microsoft Office
- Capable of setting up and managing financial reports.
- Experience developing programs for international students.
Cover letter, resumé (with references), personal philosophy of Christian Education and statement of faith should be sent as soon as possible to email@example.com
Please check our website for more information bcchristianacademy.ca