- Active follower of Jesus Christ and actively involved in her/his church.
- Preference given to those that are TESL trained.
- Experience working with agents.
- Ability to develop ELL curriculum
- Good organizational skills and is flexible.
- Must have Class 4 drivers license or be willing to get one.
- Must be skilled in using using Microsoft Office
- Capable of setting up and managing financial reports.
- Experience developing programs for international students.
- Cover letter, resumé (with references), personal philosophy of Christian Education and statement of faith should be sent as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: May 22, 2017
Mr. Ian Jarvie – Head Principal
1019 Fernwood Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 5A8
604 941-8426 (ext 224)