Abbotsford Christian School, located in the Fraser Valley, is a well-established interdenominational school of 1,200 students in three campuses: Elementary (preschool – grade 4), Middle (5-8), and Secondary (9-12).
Abbotsford Christian School is currently accepting applications for JANITORS commencing September 2021.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Clean and supply restrooms
- Remove waste and empty trash
- Maintain cleaning chart indicating areas that were cleaned and inspected
- Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Organize janitorial storage areas
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs or maintenance
- Be able to support the mission and vision of Abbotsford Christian School
- Have a clean criminal record check
- Be a minimum of 21 years old
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
- We offer flexible after school hours
Please send resume to:
RICK BRANDS, DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES
Abbotsford Christian School
35011 Old Clayburn Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 7L7
CLOSING DATE: Thursday September 30, 2021
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.