King’s Christian School (KCS), in Salmon Arm BC, is accepting applications for a grade six position in the year 2020-2021. King’s Christian School, located in the beautiful Shuswap Lake community, has been providing Christian Education for over forty years to families from many different churches. Consider joining a vibrant staff exploring God’s call to “Educate for Life”.
The successful candidate should be comfortable teaching homeroom subject areas (Bible, Language Arts, Social Studies, Science and Mathematics) to grade 6 students. The position is full-time, commencing August 31, 2020. Specific qualifications include:
Each candidate must be:
· A committed Christian;
· A current BC certified teacher or in the process of gaining certification;
· Each application should include:
1. A current resume (including at least 2 professional references, with phone numbers)
2. BC Teacher’s Certificate number
3. Your philosophy of Christian education.
Thank you in advance for your application; only those applicants whose qualifications are potentially a good match with the opening will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Email your application to: email@example.com
For more information on KCS, visit www.kingschristianschool.com.
Mel Brandsma, Principal
King’s Christian School
350-B 30th Street NE
Salmon Arm BC V1E 1J2
Tel: 250 832 5200