VANCOUVER CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
POTENTIAL JOB OPENINGS FOR THE 2019/20 SCHOOL YEAR
Vancouver Christian School, a diverse urban K-12 learning community has potential openings in the following areas:
Elementary and Middle School Openings (K – Grade 8)
- Early Primary (K – Grade 3): F/T
- Grade 2: one year F/T maternity leave
- Intermediate (Grades 4 – 5): F/T or P/T
- Middle School – Grade 7 and 8: F/T Humanities focus
- Intermediate/Middle School (Grades 6 – 8): French, Music and PE F/T or P/T
- Learning Resource Teacher Elementary – Grades 1 – 5: P/T or F/T
High School Openings (Grades 9-12)
- Resource Teacher: Specializing in educating students with exceptionalities, such as students with developmental disabilities, emotional or behavioural disorders, learning disabilities.
- French Teacher: P/T or F/T
- Chemistry/Biology: P/T or F/T
- High School Vice Principal: F/T Teacher/Vice Principal. The successful applicant should have an interest in the areas of student life and teacher development and have 5 years of experience teaching high school. A masters or coursework in school leadership is an asset. Please email Grace Voo, HS principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a complete job description.
VCS offers a competitive compensation package with a signing bonus and relocation stipend.
Please send a cover letter, resume, teaching certification, statement of faith, philosophy of Christian education to the following person(s) by March 15, 2019.
Elementary and Middle School Openings: Ellen Freestone, Lead Principal (email@example.com)
High School Openings: Grace Voo, High School Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cc to Ellen Freestone, Lead Principal (email@example.com)