Part-time Learning Assistance Teacher (0.6-0.8 FTE, Possible Opening)
The main responsibilities include:
- working alongside the ESS Coordinators
- directly supporting students with various learning needs (i.e., learning disorders, ELL, gifted, other) within and outside the regular classroom
- supervising EA’s
- developing and implementing IEP’s and Learning Support Plans
We are seeking applicants who:
- are BC certified teachers, or are able to become certified in BC
- have a minimum of five (5) years of teaching experience or other relevant experience
- have completed a graduate degree in Special Education, a Diploma in Special Education or at least three (3) relevant courses in Special Education
- are committed to Christian Education
Applications will be accepted and considered immediately to confirm 2020-2021 employment. Submit the following to principal, Bryan Young, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- cover letter
- references (work and church)
- copy of BC teacher certification
- a statement of Christian faith
- personal philosophy of Christian education
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Delta Christian School has adopted a Community Standards Policy. A copy is available upon request.
Closing date of June 15.