Position of Principal at the Northside Christian School.
The principal’s role is to carry out the vision of NCS in all aspects of the school operations. He/she shall be committed to supporting the vision of the leadership of the Northside Church.
This position shall include:
- Strong Christian faith and evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Clear support of the Northside Church leadership and their vision for the school.
- Support for and regular communication with the NCS school board.
- The ability to lead and inspire staff to carry out the mission of the school.
- The ability to build and maintain a positive school culture amongst the staff and students.
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong communication and organizational abilities;
- The ability to communicate the school values and mission with parents and to foster positive relationships with parents and students.
- A valid BC teaching certification
- Knowledge and experience in staff evaluation and the assessment of instructional practices and methods;
- Maintains current understanding of the Ministry of Education requirements, offering advice to the Board regarding administrative rules and regulations and obtaining Board approval as needed.
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability to the Finance Committee.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cover letter
- references; 3 or more including most recent position, with phone numbers and email addresses
- pastor’s letter of recommendation
- statement of faith
- philosophy of Christian education
Consideration will also be given to a less experienced candidate for a position with a reduced administrative role.