Heritage Christian School, a Ministry of Kelowna Christian Center Society, has openings for 3 TEACHING positions.
Available positions for September 2018 include:
- .5 Grade 3 (5 full days in a two week period, same subjects)
- .5 Kindergarten (5 full days in a two week period, same subjects)
- .25 to .5 Humanities (English and/or Socials at the Grade 10-11 Level)
We are looking for BC Certified teachers with a heart and mind for Christian discipleship through Christian education.
Applicants should thrive in the following areas:
- Passion: Discipleship, Christian Education, Children and/or Teenagers in your teaching level
- Pedagogy: Critical Thinking, Biblical Worldview, Individualized Learning & Group Work, Inquiry
- Personality: Team-Thinker, Self-Starter, Life-Long Learner, Flexible, Gracious, Compassionate
Please apply with the following documentation:
- Philosophy of Christian Education
- Personal Statement of Faith
- Teaching Certificate
Thank-you for prayerfully considering these positions. We know and believe that the Lord has prepared someone, in His perfect plan and for His perfect purposes, as the right fit for our students, our staff, and our school.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply online by clicking on the link or by copying and pasting the following link onto your web browser: https://forms.kccnet.ca/view.php?id=76550 .
These positions will stay open until they are filled.