Position: Intermediate Elementary Teacher (1.0 FTE)
Compensation Range: $52,000 – $90,000 (dependent on education/certification and experience)
Agassiz Christian School is a dynamic, well-established elementary school located in the upper Fraser Valley, nestled at the foot of beautiful Mount Cheam, with over 100 students registered from Preschool to Grade 7. We are a growing community with a dedicated staff who wish to see students discover, grow and thrive.
Agassiz Christian School is accepting applications for a full-time Intermediate Elementary teacher beginning in September of 2024.
Each candidate must be:
- A committed Christian and able to sign the Community Standards policy of our school
- Dedicated to Christian education
- A BC-certified teacher (or be able to qualify for BC certification)
- Passionate about teaching middle school age students
- Able to work in a collaborative, inclusive work environment
- Able to teach the core subject areas as well as fine arts and PE (The ability to teach Music and/or French would be an asset, but is not required.)
Each application should include:
- A current cover letter
- A resume (including at least two professional references, with phone numbers and emails)
- Your Statement of faith
- Your Statement of Philosophy of Christian Education
- Your BC Teacher’s Certification (or equivalent)
Please send your application to:
Judy de Waal, Principal
Agassiz Christian Elementary School
7571 Morrow Road
CLOSING DATE: when position has been filled
While we appreciate all applications and inquiries, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.