Gr.8-12 focus (1.0 FTE beginning Aug 2021)
About Vernon Christian School
VCS is a non-denominational Christian School located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley of BC. We are a growing, thriving, Christ-centered learning community with approximately 430 students in a two-campus, preschool – Gr.12 program. Please view our school website for more information: vcs.ca
VCS is looking for a visionary individual to help us continue imagining and developing a comprehensive and innovative secondary ADST program:
- We have two well-established technology education shops, fully equipped for wood-work, metal-work, automotive, power-technology, and trades exploration
- We are willing to explore applicants with general ADST teaching experience or skill-sets, including areas such as Project-based learning, Maker-space, marketing, entrepreneurship & career education.
- Applicants with trades/career-based certification or experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ with active church involvement
- BC Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for BC certification)
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative staff and student learning community
- Submit applications or inquiries to Matt Driediger, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Cover Letter, Resume, Personal Statement of Faith, Philosophy of Christian Education
- Note: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted