View the full posting here.
View profile here.
The Canadian Managing Director is the senior employee of Christian Education Benefit Solutions and will be accountable for representing the plans to the existing participants and driving future growth and plan participation across Canada. The Managing Director will bring fresh and innovative ideas to growing and managing the health and pension plans offered. He/she will do this by partnering closely with the staff, Trustees, the US Managing Director, and all contracted service providers (investment managers, actuaries, attorneys, pension and insurance consultants, marketing firms, etc.) to ensure the plans are meeting the needs of the Christian Education community.
- Take ownership of the position and build a strong working relationship with the US Managing Director
- Establish a solid working relationship with the Grandville office staff
- Proactively meet and build a relationship with 5-10% of existing School Stakeholders
- Invest time in establishing good, productive relationships with the Canadian Board of Trustees and Sponsor Board
- Learn and get up to speed on the Canadian pension and health plans as soon as possible
- Bring fresh and innovative ideas to growing and managing the Canadian plans
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Passionate about Christian Education
- Christian believer
- Strong Communicator with sales experience, enjoys building and maintaining relationships
- Strategically minded, curious, creative, and enjoys thinking outside the box to solve problems
- Willingness to learn the plans inside and out, ability to understand and interpret financial statement
- Solid business acumen, experience in working with a consultant
- Possesses excellent stakeholder management skills