Join our Team
We have exciting opportunities for an individual to join VCS as a Elementary French Teacher for grades 2-5.
- Certified teacher in British Columbia.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Education
- Strong understanding of differentiated instruction
- Strong working knowledge of current pedagogy, sound assessment practices and learning
- Empowered by technology
- Knowledge of AIM approach as asset
VCS is a school community passionate about Christian education and we are looking for people who will be able to demonstrate their commitment to a Christ-centred life through involvement in a faith community and who understands and acknowledges the mission, vision and community standards of VCS.
To express your interest in joining our team please provide us with the following documents:
- Cover letter and full resume
- Statement of faith
- Philosophy of Christian education
- Recent graduates (up to two years of teaching experience) require final Practicum Reports
- Experienced teachers (two or more years of teaching experience) require a recent (within the past 8 years) Teaching Evaluation Report (not lesson observations)
- 3 professional references-email and phone numbers
- Recent graduates (up to two years of teaching experience) to include your Faculty Advisor, School Advisor(s) and one or more of the following: Principal, Vice Principal or most recent previous employer
- Experienced teachers (two or more years of teaching experience) to include current Principal, Vice Principal and previous Administrator(s)
Please submit your application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate your interest in Vancouver Christian School, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This posting will be available until the position has been filled.