Join our Team
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join VCS as a part-time Grade 3-4 Teacher.
- Certified teacher in British Columbia.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Education
- Experience teaching numeracy and literacy
- Understanding of faith integration across the curriculum
- Strong understanding of differentiated instruction
- Strong working knowledge of current pedagogy, sound assessment practices and learning
- Empowered by technology
VCS is a school community passionate about Christian education and we are looking for people who will be able to demonstrate their commitment to a Christ-centred life through involvement in a faith community and who understand and acknowledge the mission, vision and community standards of VCS.
To express your interest in joining our team please provide us with the following documents:
- Cover letter and full resume
- Statement of faith
- Personal philosophy of Christian education
- Recent graduates (up to two years of teaching experience) require final Practicum Reports
- Experienced teachers (two or more years of teaching experience) require a recent (within the past 8 years) Teaching Evaluation Report (not lesson observations)
- 3 professional references – email and phone numbers
- Recent graduates (up to two years of teaching experience) to include your Faculty Advisor, School Advisor(s) and one or more of the following: Principal, Vice Principal or most recent previous employer
- Experienced teachers (two or more years of teaching experience) to include current Principal, Vice Principal and previous Administrator(s)
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com.
While we appreciate your interest in Vancouver Christian School, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The job posting will be available until the job has been filled.