We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year for a full-time grade 1 position.
- Experienced teacher with training and understanding of the meaning and value of Christian-based pedagogies and methodologies
- Rooted in the Reformed tradition and by experience, acquainted with the history, culture, doctrines, and practices of the Reformed churches and schools.
- Having a BEd or a BA geared to Education
- Having an Interim or Professional Alberta Teacher Certificate (TQS)
Suitable candidates are encouraged to electronically submit:
- a letter of application
- a résumé containing at least three references
- a statement of faith
- a statement of philosophy of Christian Leadership and Teaching
Inquiries and/or applications can be forwarded to Mr. Kevin Slomp, Board President – firstname.lastname@example.org
For other inquiries check out our website pcsmonarch.com or contact the principal, Mr. Hugo VanderHoek, email@example.com , 403-381-4418