Gr.8-12 focus (full-time, beginning Aug, 2023)
About Vernon Christian School
VCS is a non-denominational Christian School located in the Okanagan Valley of BC. We are a growing, thriving, Christ-centered learning community with approximately 460 students in a two-campus, preschool – Gr.12 program.
- The specific grade/course assignments may vary depending on the experience of the successful applicant, and the best fit within our current staff model and growing student enrolment.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ with active church involvement
- BC Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for BC certification)
- Strong vision for Christian education
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative staff and student learning community
- Experience teaching a variety of grade 8-12 math/science courses would be an asset
- Experience with “Teaching for Transformation” or project-based learning would be an asset
- Submit applications or inquiries to Matt Driediger, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include: Cover Letter, Resume, Personal Statement of Faith, and Philosophy of Christian Education
- Note: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.