Gr.7-8 focus – full-time, beginning August, 2022
About Vernon Christian School
VCS is a non-denominational Christian School located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley of BC. We are a growing, thriving, Christ-centered learning community with approximately 450 students in a two-campus, preschool – Gr.12 program.
- This position will include a variety of subject areas at the middle school level. The specific grade/course assignments will depend on the experience of the successful candidate.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ with active church involvement
- BC Teaching Certificate (or eligibility for BC certification)
- Strong vision for Christian education
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative staff and student learning community
- Experience with “Teaching for Transformation” or project-based learning would be an asset
- Submit applications or inquiries to Matt Driediger, Principal: email@example.com
- Include: Cover Letter, Resume, Personal Statement of Faith, and Philosophy of Christian Education
- Note: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted