Pacific Christian School invites applicants for the position of a full-time Primary Teacher. Ideally, the teacher that we are seeking will:
- possess current British Columbia teacher certification.
- have a vibrant Christian faith and a desire to foster Christian faith formation in young people.
- desire to become an active, contributing, collaborative member of a professional learning community.
- have demonstrated organizational and planning skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills with both adults and young people.
- have experience in the following areas:
- teaching in a primary classroom
- employing teaching approaches that are responsive to 21st-century learning needs and best practices
- integrating a Christian worldview with curriculum and pedagogy
To apply, please forward the following:
- letter of introduction
- statement of faith
- a recent teaching evaluation, if available
- practicum reports, if available/applicable
- Contact information for three references. Not all referees need to comment on the same aspects but, taken together, please ensure that the referees are able to offer insight on character, Christian faith, teaching experience, and passion for working with young people
Application materials should be sent to Heidi Young-Thompson (Principal) at email@example.com