We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year for a principal.
A principal at PCS will be called on to:
- provide spiritual leadership
- engage in transparent, ethical, and responsible decision making
- lead staff members in defining, developing, and delivering learning for all students
- provide insightful stewardship of funds entrusted to the operation of the school
- be a spokesperson for the school to the community
- Experienced teacher with training and understanding of the meaning and value of Christian based pedagogies and methodologies
- Rooted in the Reformed tradition and by experience acquainted with the history, culture, doctrines, and practices of the Reformed churches and schools.
- Having a master’s in leadership or equivalent training is considered an asset.
- Having Alberta School Leadership Certification (LQS) or ability to obtain it.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to electronically submit:
- a letter of application
- a résumé containing at least three references
- a statement of faith
- a statement of philosophy of Christian Leadership and Teaching
Detailed job descriptions can be found on our website.
Inquiries and/or applications can be forwarded to Mr. Kevin Slomp, Board President – firstname.lastname@example.org
For other inquiries check out our website pcsmonarch.com or contact the principal, Mr. Hugo VanderHoek, email@example.com , 403-381-4418