Pacific Christian School
The Print Shop provides printing, copying and other related services to the entire school from Pre-School to Grade 12 and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace for Education (suite of Google Docs, Google Drive and others)
- ability to multi-task and to prioritize jobs with a view to meeting time requirements.
- ability to order various supplies for the print shop.
- ability to use a scanner and learn to use a binder to produce booklets for classroom use.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) when receiving and storing paper orders.
- an active Christian faith that shapes their life.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This posting is for a one-year position, with the possibility of an extension.
- Start date: August 28, 2023
- End date: last week in June
- Pay depends on experience but will be based on the PCS office assistant scale.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FORWARD THE FOLLOWING:
Application materials can be emailed to Darren Lewis (Superintendent) at Darren.email@example.com. This posting will remain open until filled, but priority consideration will be given to applications received by May 31